Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Thesis/dissertation, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Michelle Nichole Charlene Browne
|Description:||xvii, 189 leaves : map, charts ; 28 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Access and utilization of health care services among children of Black foreign-born mothers|
|Responsibility:||by Michelle Nichole Charlene Browne.|
Retrieving notes about this item
- University of Baltimore -- Dissertations.
- United States. -- Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996.
- Children, Black -- Health and hygiene.
- Child health services.
- Children of immigrants -- Health and hygiene.
- University of Baltimore.
- Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 (United States)